In a commissioned Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, Forrester Consulting determined that a composite organization comprised of results from interviewees with experience using Stack Overflow for Teams delivered an ROI of 191% and total benefits of over $9.46M net present value over three years. In this webinar, our guest Forrester TEI consultant, Matthew Carr, joins Stack Overflow director of technical product marketing, Rebekah Dumouchelle, to discuss the findings of the TEI study and what it could mean for your organization.
We will cover the business benefits and economic impacts Stack Overflow for Teams customers have experienced, including:
- Onboard junior employees and new hires faster, saving $2.6 million
- $9.5 million savings due to productivity gains for subject matter experts sharing knowledge with their teammates
- Save $2.3 million when employees find the knowledge they need to do their jobs faster
- Increased innovation
- Improved employee experience
- Enhanced workplace community