We know at times teams struggle when confronted with starting and maintaining large knowledge bases. Sometimes folks are just looking for a nudge or process to take that first step. This latest concept helps to accelerate the onboarding process so that you can be more efficient.
Why do this?
Knowledge is everywhere and there needs to be an easier way to collect and curate important knowledge and share with teams.
This new concept aggregates external sources of information such as Confluence, Google Drive, Github, and ServiceNow to get your team up and running faster and citing sources which is critical to establishing trust and confidence in the verified content.
- Auto-tagging based on data.
- Crafting new auto-generated Q&A.
- Links to original sources for more information.
- Curation and accuracy are built into the flow.
- Flexibility to apply preferences.
Right now, this will only be available on the Business tier of Stack Overflow for Teams. We’ll explore offering this to other tiers in the future.
* Concepts are mock ups and not actual AI generated content.