Customer Enablement Manager
Every developer has a tab open on Stack Overflow.
We are one of the most popular websites in the world - a community-based space focused on increasing productivity, decreasing cycle times, accelerating time to market, and protecting institutional knowledge.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every Stacker knows they belong. We embrace that the unique contributions and points of view of all Stackers contribute to our success.
We are a Best Company to Work For, in addition to being recognized for Best Company Leadership, Best Company Happiness, Best Company Perks and Benefits, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, and Best Company Outlook.
We are a remote-first company with Hiring HUBs based in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany.
The Customer Enablement Manager (CEM) for Teams is a facilitator and educator who understands the unique needs of our customers and plays a key role in the success of our Customer Success organization. You are a key resource for onboarding and training new and existing customers.
You are an experienced customer success professional with a strong understanding of SaaS products, virtual training tools, and knowledge management practices. In this role, you will also interface with internal stakeholders, including our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and deliver presentations and training (virtually and in-person) in a professional and persuasive manner.
- Adapt training content to reflect best practices and new procedures.
- Seek out additional training methods and best practices to facilitate customer training.
- Create and maintain a customer training schedule to ensure ongoing success of those accounts.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the Stack Overflow for Teams product.
- Collaborate with other departments and functions on customer focused initiatives.
- Record “how to” videos of the software in partnership with Product Marketing.
What We Expect From You:
- 2+ years of professional technical training.
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer success environment.
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to partner with internal teams and work cross functionally.
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand customer inquiries.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen to build and manage high level customer contacts is required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Equity (RSUs) for all employees at all levels
- Industry-leading health benefits that are applicable per country of residence for all our full-time employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & wellness stipend
- Home Internet stipend
- Professional allocation for your growth and development
- One-time allowance to assist with your home office setup
- Company-paid access to Calm, Bravely, LinkedIn Learning, MyAcademy and Overdrive
Stack Overflow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging and these pillars are at the heart of how we work together here at Stack. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For individuals based in California, and other locations where required, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.