Demand Generation Manager, Teams
Every developer has a tab open on Stack Overflow.
We are one of the most popular websites in the world - a community-based space focused on increasing productivity, decreasing cycle times, accelerating time to market, and protecting institutional knowledge.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every Stacker knows they belong. We embrace that the unique contributions and points of view of all Stackers contribute to our success.
We are a Best Company to Work For, in addition to being recognized for Best Company Leadership, Best Company Happiness, Best Company Perks and Benefits, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, and Best Company Outlook.
We are a remote-first company with Hiring HUBs based in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany.
Stack Overflow is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to lead strategy and execution for demand generation programs that will fuel growth for Stack Overflow for Teams. This is a critical role that drives real impact and directly contributes to our bottom line!
If you reside in one of our hiring HUBs outside of the US (UK, Germany, Canada), we would need your working hours to overlap with the hours of 10am to 1pm Eastern time.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are an experienced B2B Marketer who has worked in a fast growing SaaS business, focused on driving demand with developer & technology buyers. You understand the SaaS technology buyer - from C-Suite down to Developers.
- You are highly focused on generating pipeline and revenue through demand generation programs, drawing from your experience and SaaS demand generation best practices.
- You have designed omni-channel campaigns that provide full-funnel coverage to engage prospects at various stages of the buying cycle.
- You are a trusted partner, working collaboratively with Product Marketing to guide the development of content for our target personas to ensure our programs engage and deliver value.
- You have experience working in partnership with performance marketing agencies to execute against your campaign plans, holding agency partners accountable for their contribution to success.
- You have a high attention to detail and are naturally curious, striving to seek out answers to tough problems.
What you’ll do:
- Work in partnership with our internal stakeholders to create and own a comprehensive demand gen campaign plan for Stack Overflow for Teams that directly contributes to our pipeline and revenue targets.
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of new demand gen campaigns, coordinating project communications and tasks across internal stakeholders from our Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Events, Field Marketing, Brand Design, and Marketing Ops teams.
- Provide input and guidance around future content needs, including formats and topics that perform best at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Closely monitor the performance of all campaigns, to ensure they are delivering against established targets while optimizing assets that perform below benchmarks.
- Own and maintain our campaign calendar for Stack Overflow for Teams to ensure proper campaign prioritization and scheduling for each buyer persona.
- Leverage our account-based marketing platform and partner with our Strategic Marketing Team to generate engagement across top target accounts.
- Collaborate with our Director of Demand Generation on our SEO & CRO strategy for Stack Overflow for Teams, providing input and recommendations to help fuel organic growth.
- Collaborate with our Product Led Growth Manager to balance awareness, engagement, and conversion across both our Self Serve and Managed Sales user experiences.
Who you’ll collaborate with:
- Stack Overflow’s Demand Generation Team is a fast growing team of self-driven B2B marketers. The team plays a crucial role in the success of the business by directly contributing to pipeline and revenue for our paid products, while working collaboratively with our Sales & SDR teams to ensure a healthy funnel that supports long-term growth.
- This role will be reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and will be working directly with our partners in Product Marketing, Brand Design, Events, Marketing Ops, and Sales.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of experience generating demand for B2B SaaS products, selling to a technical buyer.
- Proven success in designing campaigns that generate strong year-over-year growth in pipeline and revenue.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate cross-functional projects across multiple internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the project is successfully completed on-time, within scope, and delivers against established goals.
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders from Marketing, Sales, and Operations.
- At least 5 years of experience with a marketing automation platform and Salesforce, including their role in lead management, campaign management, and analytics.
- Strong analytical skills for tracking campaign performance, ROI, and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Excellent writing and communications skills to deliver insights, recommendations, and performance results across stakeholders and leadership teams.
If you are interested, but aren’t certain if you meet all of the requirements, apply anyway - we value different perspectives and experience!
Base salary will range from: $110,000 - $155,000
Please note the salary range above is for candidates hired in the U.S. only. For all countries outside of the U.S, the salary range will be adjusted accordingly to reflect local market compensation ranges.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Equity (RSUs) for all employees at all levels
- Industry-leading health benefits that are applicable per country of residence for all our full-time employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & wellness stipend
- Home Internet stipend
- Professional allocation for your growth and development
- One-time allowance to assist with your home office setup
- Company-paid access to Calm, Bravely, LinkedIn Learning, MyAcademy and Overdrive
Stack Overflow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging and these pillars are at the heart of how we work together here at Stack. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For individuals based in California, and other locations where required, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.