Every developer has a tab open on Stack Overflow.
We are one of the most popular websites in the world - a community-based space focused on increasing productivity, decreasing cycle times, accelerating time to market, and protecting institutional knowledge.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every Stacker knows they belong. We embrace that the unique contributions and points of view of all Stackers contribute to our success.
We are a Best Company to Work For, in addition to being recognized for Best Company Leadership, Best Company Happiness, Best Company Perks and Benefits, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, and Best Company Outlook.
We are a remote-first company with Hiring HUBs based in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Advertising plays an important contributor role in the day-to-day of the Customer Success team. As a “player” they are responsible for achieving team and individual targets, managing accounts and providing strategic guidance and support to customers.
The CSM also follows advertising best practices and should have a strong understanding of display ads and other forms of content-based advertising such as newsletters, blog posts and podcasts. This role will be tasked with adhering to engagement expectations and customer activities, and interfaces with different internal groups such as Product, Sales and Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Setting onboarding, training, and go live schedules (together with Sales and Client)
- Executing onboarding, training and campaign launch schedules (including training of Client where needed)
- Work with Clients to identify goals and success metrics, and keep track of progress
- Provide feedback and guidance to Clients, and work with them to adopt best practices
- Encourage ongoing usage
- Provide Sales with insights to aid/steer upsells and renewals
- Provide product feedback to Product Team to aid/steer product enhancements
- Work with Marketing to create content
- Adequately tier Clients based on spend and churn risk, and direct focus and resources accordingly
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management, Customer Success Management, or in an AdTech organization
- German Speaking
- Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- Experience with tools such as Google Ad Manager, Operative.One, and Salesforce
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Equity (RSUs) for all employees at all levels
- Industry-leading health benefits that are applicable per country of residence for all our full-time employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & wellness stipend
- Home Internet stipend
- Professional allocation for your growth and development
- Home office allowance of $2,000 (for remote employees) with an additional $450 allowance on each anniversary date
- Company-paid access to Calm, Bravely, LinkedIn Learning, MyAcademy and Overdrive
Stack Overflow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging and these pillars are at the heart of how we work together here at Stack. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For individuals based in California, and other locations where required, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.