Every developer has a tab open on Stack Overflow.
We are one of the most popular websites in the world - a community-based space focused on increasing productivity, decreasing cycle times, accelerating time to market, and protecting institutional knowledge.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every Stacker knows they belong. We embrace that the unique contributions and points of view of all Stackers contribute to our success.
We are a Best Company to Work For, in addition to being recognized for Best Company Leadership, Best Company Happiness, Best Company Perks and Benefits, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, and Best Company Outlook.
We are a remote-first company with Hiring HUBs based in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany.
We are hiring a Technical Sales Enablement Lead to join our rapidly growing team to support the enablement of our Sales Engineering team. The person in this role will be instrumental in leading and implementing learning programs, building eLearning and training sessions, and supporting other critical strategic programs that focus on the development of our Sales Engineering organization from onboarding through continuous development. In this role, you will be an individual contributor on the Sales Enablement team that supports our Stack Overflow for Teams product.
A successful candidate has experience onboarding and enabling Sales Engineers in rapidly growing & highly successful SaaS sales teams. The role requires a self-starter with a unique blend of proven technical sales training development and delivery skills, project management skills, communication skills, and technical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and run the 30-60-90 day Sales Engineer onboarding program to reduce ramp times
- Partner with Sales Engineering Leadership to identify skill and knowledge gaps, and develop programs and trainings to fill those gaps
- Design and run role-specific training at Boot Camps, SKO and as needed
- Coach and mentor Sales Engineer new hires throughout the ramp period and foster a culture of peer to peer and manager coaching
- Partner with product management and product teams to align technical training and enablement priorities with Stack’s product roadmap
- Assist with the maintenance of the Learning Management System with curated content, self-service, and certification mechanisms, ensuring all content is current
- Monitor Sales engineer new hire and new-to-role progress and communicate regular status updates to key stakeholders in Sales Enablement, and Sales Management
- Develop, contribute, and help maintain technical sales enablement resources and materials including learning paths, certification programs, sales engineer playbooks, and a content library
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of software industry experience (Technical Enablement experience, Sales / Solution Engineering experience)
- Keen eye for business and proven track record in program management
- Previous experience developing and delivering training programs for Sales engineering audience
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely and under pressure; diligent with deliverables and deadlines, able to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Knowledge of Value Selling Methodologies (Command of the Message preferred)
- Familiar with MEDDPICC qualification tool
- Experience managing Learning Management System
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Familiarity with video software editing software (like Camtasia)
What You’ll Get in Return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Equity (RSUs) for all employees at all levels
- Industry-leading health benefits that are applicable per country of residence for all our full-time employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & wellness stipend
- Home Internet stipend
- Professional allocation for your growth and development
- Home office allowance of $2,000 (for remote employees) with an additional $450 allowance on each anniversary date
- Company-paid access to Calm, Bravely, LinkedIn Learning, MyAcademy and Overdrive
Stack Overflow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging and these pillars are at the heart of how we work together here at Stack. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For individuals based in California, and other locations where required, we will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.