Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names. We’re a profitable and fast-growing organization looking for talented, self-directed individuals who combine technical know-how with excellent writing abilities.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Employer Branding plays an important contributor role in the day-to-day of the Customer Success team. As a “player” they are responsible for achieving team and individual targets, managing accounts and providing strategic guidance and support to customers.
The CSM also follows advertising best practices and should have a strong understanding of display ads and other forms of content-based advertising such as newsletters, blog posts and podcasts. This role will be tasked with adhering to engagement expectations and customer activities, and interfaces with different internal groups such as Product, Sales and Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Setting onboarding, training, and go live schedules (together with Sales and Client)
- Executing onboarding, training and campaign launch schedules (including training of Client where needed)
- Work with Clients to identify goals and success metrics, and keep track of progress
- Provide feedback and guidance to Clients, and work with them to adopt best practices
- Encourage ongoing usage
- Provide Sales with insights to aid/steer upsells and renewals
- Provide product feedback to Product Team to aid/steer product enhancements
- Work with Marketing to create content
- Adequately tier Clients based on spend and churn risk, and direct focus and resources accordingly
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Campaign Management: Focusing on deliverability, viewability and other performance metrics, providing optimization recommendations and setting up/analyzing campaigns.
- Communicate with Major Accounts Team: Creating and maintaining appropriate communication channels/mechanisms for Sales, Marketing, Product and management.
- Own Client day to day needs: Deal directly with end users, advertising and marketing teams and ad agencies.
- Own Product Feedback: Plays a vital role in aggregating the feedback from the team and delivering it to the product team.
- Reporting: Has an expertise in understanding the business, how to talk about stats and how to present information to clients.
What you’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success Management dealing with large, Enterprise customers.
- Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- Experience with tools such as Google Ad Manager, Operative.One, and Salesforce
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.