Stack Overflow empowers the world to develop technology through collective knowledge. More than 100 million people visit Stack Overflow every month, making it one of the most-visited websites in the world.
Best known for its public platform, Stack Overflow helps people find the answers they need, when they need them. That includes serving up relevant technologies to the community through Stack Overflow Advertising, providing direct access to technology-specific subject matter experts with Collectives™, sharing more about companies as future employers, and helping teams scale with its market-leading knowledge sharing and collaboration platform, Stack Overflow for Teams.
As a Manager of Customer Implementation and Enablement at Stack Overflow, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of world-class Customer Implementation Managers supporting customers from a range of industries, market segments, and global regions.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll hire, manage, coach, and scale a Customer Implementation and Enablement team (across multiple timezones)
- You’ll be actively engaged with customer implementation projects, as needed
- You’ll work alongside CS and Sales leadership to align on strategies, coverage plans, and execution of implementation projects for customers at various stages of their customer journey
- You’ll co-manage the Team’s customer training approach, identifying efficient, scalable, and innovative ways of educating champions and end users
- You’ll own asset creation efforts in conjunction with Product Marketing and Design teams
- You’ll influence future long-term customer health through quick product adoption and high customer satisfaction during the implementation process
- You’ll address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the organization as appropriate
- You’ll work collaboratively to define optimal training and education practices for customer champions and end users
- You’ll define strategy and ensure adherence to it
- You’ll build efficiency and scalability into the team’s activities
- You’ll develop, measure, and iterate customer implementation and adoption best practices
- You’ll create a healthy culture on your team and act as a bastion of Stack Overflow’s values
- You’ll recommend and implement processes, documentation and training curriculum to improve the team and better support customers
What skills do you need?
- 3 years of experience managing an Implementation and Enablement team
- 5 years of prior experience as an Implementation or Enablement Manager or related role
- Proven track record of successfully working with customers within all market segments (ENT/MM/SB)
- Strong passion for building communities
- A passion for teaching, developing, and growing others
- Strong customer-facing, cross-functional, relationship-building skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, implement, and iterate creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to handle competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to identify bottlenecks within internal processes, and recommend solutions
What You’ll Get in Return:
- Competitive Base Salary between $120,000 and $145,000
- Generous paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Equity for all employees at all level
- Industry-leading health benefits that are applicable per country of residence for all our full-time employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & wellness stipend
- Home Internet stipend
- Professional allocation for your growth and development
- Company-paid access to Calm, Bravely, LinkedIn Learning, and Overdrive
If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office. And, you will receive an additional $400 allowance for your home office set up on each anniversary date.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work in one of our offices, you’ll be part of a team culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.