Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Account Executives on the EB Sales team to assist them in building media plans on behalf of their customers
- Research clients’ needs and build strong proposals incorporating input from Account Executives and client directives
- Master the knowledge around how to use OperativeOne, our order management system that is integrated with our Ad Server
- Develop a comfort level and proficiency working in Salesforce especially as it integrates with OperativeOne workflow
- Work with the Managing Director to incorporate guidance and feedback on how to prioritize objectives across multiple salespeople and multiple accounts with a variety of deadlines.
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager and Account Executives on media plan building and optimization to drive effective account and campaign management, optimization and renewals
What you should have:
- 1+ years minimum of media planning or sales experience, preferably in digital media
- An understanding of digital media planning and ad serving best practices
- A strong comfort level working with a media planning tool on behalf of multiple Account Executives
- Friendly, ethical and honest
- Understanding of the media sales landscape
- Media background preferred, previous experience in tech preferred
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Work closely with and learn from the existing sales team
- Ability to research a clients’ needs and build strong proposals
- Self-sufficient, but not afraid to ask questions when necessary
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our London Office in old, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily on September 6, 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successfully completing a background check and having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.