Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on enterprise knowledge sharing, technical recruiting and developer marketing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
As an Implementation Manager you will be the first to support the growing number of customers on Stack Overflow for Teams. This individual will ultimately set customers up for success on our Teams collaboration platform. You’ll focus on getting users familiar to the platform, understanding product capabilities, owning the training experience for customers to drive quick adoption, engagement, and delivering best practices. As our ideal candidate, you are empathetic, customer-centric, and experienced in training others and developing valuable educational content.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and lead customer onboarding experience assessing customer needs, and customizing onboarding experience to maximize adoption
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work alongside the CSM to learn the goals and objectives of new customers and translate those needs into a tailored implementation and onboarding process
- Exceptional relationship builder while maintaining a sense of urgency with tight deadlines
- Apply best-practice User Experience/Customer Experience/User Research and training methodologies
- Identify and report issues within the customer experience
- Plan and execute a seamless transition between onboarding and upfront road mapping and the ongoing efforts of the Customer Success team
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve our new product offerings and messaging
- Build longer-term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
What You'll Need to Have:
- Have a passion for leading and helping others, operational agility and a blend of technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- You thrive in ambiguity, are collaborative by nature and can work in a world when there isn’t total clarity
- Have experience in a continually changing environment where you are agile and able to adjust strategies and realign priorities
- Proven your ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environment
- Loves SaaS and fast-growth tech
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years experience in Onboarding role at a SaaS company
- Experience with Success technology tools (eg Gainsight, Salesforce, Looker, etc.)
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary between $68K and $85K USD
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely… We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.