Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names. We’re a profitable and fast-growing organization looking for talented, self-directed individuals who combine technical know-how with excellent writing abilities.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Advertising plays an important contributor role in the day-to-day of the Customer Success team. As a “player” they are responsible for achieving team and individual targets, managing accounts and providing strategic guidance and support to customers.
The CSM also follows advertising best practices and should have a strong understanding of display ads and other forms of content-based advertising such as newsletters, blog posts and podcasts. This role will be tasked with adhering to engagement expectations and customer activities, and interfaces with different internal groups such as Product, Sales and Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Setting onboarding, training, and go live schedules (together with Sales and Client)
- Executing onboarding, training and campaign launch schedules (including training of Client where needed)
- Work with Clients to identify goals and success metrics, and keep track of progress
- Provide feedback and guidance to Clients, and work with them to adopt best practices
- Encourage ongoing usage
- Provide Sales with insights to aid/steer upsells and renewals
- Provide product feedback to Product Team to aid/steer product enhancements
- Work with Marketing to create content
- Adequately tier Clients based on spend and churn risk, and direct focus and resources accordingly
What you’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in an Account Management, Customer Success Management, or in an AdTech organization
- Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
- Experience with tools such as Google Ad Manager, Operative.One, and Salesforce
- An outstanding ability to communicate clearly with considerable attention to detail
- A foundation of common sense coupled with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
What you’ll get in return:
- Private Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Starts from your first day of employment
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Professional Development Budget: Up to 2,500 USD equivalent
- Life Assurance
- 1:1 coaching with a professional coach (you may opt for as many sessions as you like)
- Home office reimbursement: Up to 2,000 USD equivalent for Remote employees
- Equivalent of $100 / month for internet & other such services
- GBP 100 / month for gym
- Pension Plan
- Income Protection Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement - $5250 equivalent for Undergraduate / Graduate courses
- Stock Option Plan
- Never poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 equivalent to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our office in London, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our offices you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.