As a Customer Adoption Manager at Stack overflow, you will be responsible to scale up our adoption and value sell efforts with our customers. You will be working closely with the Customer Success team and customers to scale the way we are able to deliver and operationalize adoption and value for customers.
You will work closely with Onboarding Specialists, Customer Success Managers and CS leadership team to drive the overall adoption, value and growth for our customers. This is truly a cross functional role that works closely with marketing, product, finance and Revenue organization to represent Customer Adoption at scale. This role will span across all product lines and segments of our Teams customers at Stack Overflow.
As a Customer Adoption Manager, you will need to take a community, adoption and value driven approach to Customer Success, believe in the Stack Overflow platform and community, and be vested in the growth of the company. On a daily basis, you will be working closely with our Customers and Customer Success team to identify community driven strategies and create playbooks, A/B test strategies and drive overall outcomes across our customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Managers to drive Business Assessment and Customer use case to adoption mapping for our larger Stack Overflow for Teams customers.
- Build relationships with key executive sponsors, community managers and champions to understand adoption challenges, socialize strategies internally and externally to scale our adoption and value proposition.
- Coach and mentor individual contributors on the team on Community, adoption and value best practices to scale the overall ROI and outcomes for customers.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers, Account Executives and Sales Managing Directors to templatize and operationalize adoption plans and ensure they are activated in-time with customers.
- Drive towards the most important goals of our business and aligned to KPIs
- Support Customer Success managers with EBR and Business value mapping conversations
- Provide insights and recommendations that will weave into the weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews with cross functional partners in the business to highlight risk, opportunities and progress around key initiatives around Adoption and value across our customer organization.
- Collaborate with VP, Customer Success, other leaders on the Customer Success team to mutually build, execute and refine the Adoption and value selling roadmap through the lens of community.
What you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Customer Adoption, 3+ years in roles focused on adoption, value and ROI realization with customers.
- Prior experience working closely with Customer success Managers and Onboarding specialists within a B2B SaaS setting to drive key outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Passion for building trust, fostering relationships, and communicating effectively with customers
- Passion to coach, hire and train a high performing and functioning team
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while maintaining urgency, thoughtfulness, and poise under pressure while keeping an eye on the KPIs and success metrics for customers and our business
- A collaborative mindset to promote partnership to ensure that Stack Overflow for Teams is front and center in Customer’s tech stack
- Proactive, agile, curious-minded, and organized team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer engagement, loyalty, and adoption
Nice to Have
- Strong experience with tools such as Salesforce, Clari and Catalyst
- Experience with a developer product or professional community management platform for a large technologically-focused user base
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary between $88K and $132K USD
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily Fall 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.